CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 26, 2006

small changes...revisited

Remember this blog entry? Well, here it is over 2 months later and the small changes are changes no more. *sigh* So, as I begin to think about warm weather and vacations and the fact that I have NO clothes to wear....I am realizing the small changes need to become reality PRONTO! So, starting monday, I will be drinking more water, the largest plate I will eat from will be a saucer, my nightly ice cream will change to frozen yogurt and instead of a bowl...I'll eat it from a small coffee cup. I'm gonna jump in with both feet and start exercising too. I have 2 Walk Away the Pounds videos...still in the plastic wrap....so.. one of those will be opened and inserted into the VCR bright and early Monday morning.

Since my original entry, I have weighed myself and was pleasantly surprised to see I weigh only 4 pounds more than I did at Thanksgiving. I was really scared I was going to be up 15-20 pounds. So, I was really thrilled to see a "small" gain instead.

I really want to DO this..not just talk about it and not follow through..I AM going to do this.

0 comments: