CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Year in Review...kinda.

I saw a cute idea on cindy's blog; Here is first sentence from the first post of each month in 2007.

January: Logan woke me up this morning and immediately said "it's 2007! I turn 7 in 2007!!"

February: I filed our taxes on Friday and am already making big plans for it.

March: It was actually kind of warm today...I think it got up to around 50.

April: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my Dyson!

May: I am so glad it is Saturday.

June: My oldest baby graduated from Kindergarten on Thursday night!!

July: We spent our weekend at Tammy's cleaning and ripping up carpet.

August: Shelbea had her first tournament this weekend.

September: I'm sure I have talked about it before...but in case I haven't, My dream is to live in a house on a lake someday.

October: Since Dylan was sick a couple weeks ago he has been sounding kind of congested and his "nose stuff" is all thick and blecky and irritating the inside of his nostril causing it to bleed.

November: I took Dylan to the pediatric opthalmologist today...the Ped had referred us when he didn't pass his test in their office.

December: Saw this over on Renee's Myspace and had to post it!

1 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

what a neat idea! I love it!
An interesting year indeed!