CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Trash night

The trash men come tomorrow, that means that I need to walk around the house and gather any and all trash, bag it all up and leave it at the door for Kyle to take out in the morning. Yes, I am fully capable of taking it out myself, HOWEVER there are scary wild animal creatures that live in the space between our privacy fence and the neighbors privacy fence and NO WAY am I going to go out there and risk surprising one!

So, anyway...the trash is calling my name and here I sit. I have done just about everything I CAN do on this computer because I don't feel like gathering the trash.

I'm getting tired though, I'm making a lot more typos than usually do and my eyes are really trying to close. I guess I will go do my "chore" and get my behind to bed!!

0 comments: