CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 13, 2006

What a Pretty Little Head

Rita's baby shower for this baby is in November. I would really like to come up with a great gift for her because she is my friend and I love her bunches!! :-)

While I was scouring the internet I saw something that piqued my interest. Mainly because I remember her telling me that Avery's head was an odd shape since he was a preemie and she tried really hard to make sure he never laid in the same spot on his head, but that she thinks it's a teeny bit flat on one part. I think his head looks fine, so I think she did a great job, but if she had had received a baby gift such as this. I can imagine it would have saved her a lot of "grief".

Trying to keep a sleeping baby on it's side, but not in such a way that it could flop over to end up sleeping on it's tummy is hard! There are all kinds of gadgety type wedge thingies that are supposed to help with that. But I think this one looks like one of the neatest I have seen. I wouldn't be surprised if this shows up on a "must have baby gift" list soon.

0 comments: