CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 13, 2006

BRRR...RRR....RRRR....RRR...RRR!!!

BRR!! Darn it!! It's cold. The temp dropped 32 degrees night before last...THIRTY TWO!! good grief!! I actually hda to turn on the heat for awhile to get the chill out of the air. Then I got hot. LOL So, the heat is on and if it stays on too much it gets quite hot and stuffy in the living room, so we keep it kinda low. But back in my bedroom where my office is. I FREEZE. I am wearing sweats, 2 shirts, and socks right now. I think I need a space heater in here. Actually, I think we have on in the basement, maybe I should have Kyle bring it up for me. Of course using space heaters jacks up the electric bill. My mom keeps a scapce heater on just for her dog (a 3 lb yorkie) to lay by to stay warm and her electric bill is always high. The electric co. (HEY, YOU GUUUYYYYSS!! LOL) told her that space heaters use a lot of electricity. SO, maybe I will just stay bundled up and work with icicle toes and fingers. :-)

I do love the changing seasons though. The air is cold and crisp and the leaves are changing and the wind blows and I can hear the dry crunchy leaves blow down the street and sidewalk.

ah! it's fall!! maybe I'll make some potato soup this weekend. mmmmmm!!

0 comments: