CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Vonage info at your fingertips

You know, I am amazed at the people (like my mother) that just don't know what great info there is "out there" and can be found literally at the tip of your fingers on the internet! It excites me when I simply type a word or two into a search engine and multiple results come up to help me with whatever issue I have going on.

I work from my home office. What enables me to do that is our work phones are connected through Vonage. It is so nice, because as long as I have my vonage router and laptop, I can work from virtually anywhere!

Working from home, if my vonage should decide to act wonky or I have a question about certain features, etc., I don't have a cute techy/geeky guy to come to my rescue. But WAIT! I don't NEED a cute techy/geeky guy for that. I'm a smart girl I can figure out wonkiness and research features on my own. I can take a quick trip over to the Vonage forums and find any answer to any question (vonage related of course) I have. Really. The forums there are chock full of News, Reviews, Help, Opinions. It's a really great site and if you are a vonage user like I am, it's a wonderful aid. Definitely check it out soon!!

0 comments: