CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tomorrow...

UGH. In the morning, I have to be up by 6:30 to get Amelia up for school. We have to leave here no later than 7:10. YIKES! Since I will already be up and out..I am going to go ahead and do my grocery shopping. fun fun. BLECK. I am REALLY dreading it!!

Tomorrow also starts day one of my diet....again. 5 weeks until my Gatlinburg trip, 7 weeks until my TX trip. I dug out my exercise videos and made a grocery list full of healthy foods. In 5 weeks, I BETTER be a little lighter and a little more toned!! I actually "bench pressed" Logan tonight!! He is right at 50 pounds..maybe a little less. I did 10 reps and my arms were shaking. I was SO impressed with myself! LOL

After the grocery shopping..I am going to come home and make a bunch of phone calls. Logan's school, the board of education, ins co., dr, pediatrician, consignment shop, dentist, eye dr.

After all the calls are made, I am going to work on more garage sale stuff. I got the front closet all cleaned out and the kids toys cleaned out and brought a load of stuff up from the basement..everything has been cleaned, tagged, priced, sorted and stacked nicely in the front closet waiting for Thursday--SALE DAY!! So, I'll work on more of that until I have to go to work at 2. After work...I think I'll sit on my rear and do nothing for the rest of the evening.

Tuesday morning, it will all start again at 6:30.

Yeah..this is gonna be a FUUUUNNNN week!!! LOL

0 comments: