CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 02, 2006

Rain

Happy Friday! It's raining here. Rained all night. I was at the grocery when it started..had to go out to my car and load the groceries in a DOWNPOUR..had to wade through a flooded parking lot to get to my car. Had to drive through flooded streets to get home...good times, I tell ya!!

I am feeling emotionally better today, thank god. I hate when I feel like I did yesterday. We watched Fun with Dick and Jane last night. It was really good. We both enjoyed it.

My dad and step-mom are bringing their daughter (Amelia) over tonight. She will be staying with us until next sunday. Dad and Lola are taking a vacation and heading west....I am so jealous. I hope they have a wonderful time. amelia is an um....*difficult* child. She has some issues and makes us a little nuts while she is here. So, it should be an interesting 10 days. My plan is to keep her busy with helping me get stuff ready for a garage sale I am having next weekend. I am weeding through lots and lots and lots of STUFF and selling everything. All the money I make will go towards our trip to TN in July and my trip to TX at the end of July. hopefully, I make lots and lots of money!!!

I got some WONDERFUL news from a WONDERFUL friend of mine. I am absolutely thrilled for her. Congrats, my friend!!! xoxo

0 comments: