CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 09, 2006

Not a bad week

After we got through last weekend...life with Amelia hasn't been too bad. The getting up early sucked and having her LIE to me one day was bad. But all in all..she has been ok. Dad & Lola get home Sunday...so we are in the final stretch of her stay.

I started dieting on Monday..I'm doing WW...and I have done SO well. I am really, really proud of me. In addition to eating really well, I have done some form of exercise everyday since tuesday. Today..I did a few stretches and planned to take the day off. we ended up going on a spur of the moment "Treasure Hunt" , taking a 2 1/2 mile hike in the process! We were BEAT and I am just a tinge burnt..but I look healthy. We had fun!

Kyle and I hardly know what to do with ourselves since the tv season is over. We're going to be burning up the postal service with movies going back and forth to Netflix. Recently we have seen Fun with Dick & Jane and Flightplan. tomorrow night we'll be watching A History of Violence. Sunday night we MIGHT take the kids to see Cars at the drive-in.

0 comments: