CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 25, 2006

LAZY, lazy weekend!!

We have had THE. LAZIEST. WEEKEND. EVER! LOL I picked up season 4 of 24 at the library this past week so we have been watching it off and on all weekend. We watch a little, feed the kids, watch a little more, talk to kids, watch a little more, feed the kids again, watch a little more...play with the kids. You get the idea. It's been so nice....the house is trashed, but it's still been nice. :)

We leave for vacation in a couple weeks. We are heading to the inlaws for a few days and then to meet up with some of my very good girlfriends and their families. these are the same friends we have vacationed with for the last 3 years (this will be year number 4!) We always have SO much fun and I am really looking forward to being with them again.

In the meantime...I'm working and Amelia is here 3 days a week (MWF). We had a garage sale last weekend and will have it again next weekend and I'm selling stuff on ebay...all to make money for vacation. I have to do this every year since we never have money...but it works. LOL

Dylan turned FOUR on the 21st. I can't belive my BABY is FOUR! He'll be in pre-school this year and Logan will be in Kindergarten. my babies are almost grown! WAH! LOL For Dylans b-day we went to the free family movie in the morning and then met my mom and her husband and my dad and his wife and amelia at chick-fil-a. the kids played and we ate and had cake and dylan got a couple gifts. It was so nice and I threw the idea together the night before. LOL

Mice. Our stupid mice are on their FOURTH litter of babies!!! Can you believe that?!?! I am so annoyed. I think we are going to get rid of ALL of them. I'd rather have another dog than these mice that we can;t figure out the sexes of and that make babies non stop. the fourth litter was born yesterday and while I find the whole baby thing VERY cute and amazing and LOVE to watch them..I am really tired of the baby mouse thing. but the babies are cute..so will endure this litter until they are weaned and then they are OUTTA HEAH! ;-)

I've had a 9 lb weight loss. I would LOVE to lose 9 more before our vaca but I know thats not gonna happen..wishful thinking. really..i'm just proud that I have been sticking to it...AND exercising to boot! yay me!!

I think that gets me caught up...for now.

0 comments: