CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 02, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Well, this week is not going to be very exciting. We are leaving this week to head to TN. So..I have a LOT of work to get done..so I can take the days off..plus laundry, packing, etc to do. so dinners are going to be easy peasy..and leftover-y!




Monday--Chili (leftover from last night)


Tuesday--Sloppy Joes and potato chips


Wednesday--Dinner out--fast food probably


Thursday--out of town


Friday--out of town


Saturday--out of town


Sunday--coming home...probably more fast food!!


Told you it wasn't exciting. ah well. It is what it is!! :) You can view more exciting menus here.

1 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

I started Menu planning again this weekend. I got everything I needed and I feel so much more prepared for the week!
Thanks for the link and the motivation!