CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grocery Bags

I went to the grocery and had 2 bags rip and drop everything in them on the driveway! I was NOT pleased! I swear, it seems like Kroger's shopping bags have gotten thinner. I think they are making them thinner in an effort to force people to use those reusable shopping bags that are better for the environment. I am not against using those bags..I am just against paying for them. I have been to plenty of events where places are handing out promotional bags for free just for walking by their booth. I say Kroger should do the same thing. Somehow link it to your Kroger plus card and give everyone 5 free bags. Of course then I would have to remember to put them back in my car after I put away the groceries. Which I wouldn't then I would have to use the thin throw away bags anyway.

1 comments:

One Mom, Five Kids said...

Yes, and if your lucky enough to remember to put them in the back of your car - you will have to then remember they are in the back of your car and take them into the store with you. This seems to be my biggest problem.