CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thinking of Disney

With fall officially here, I am thinking a lot about next fall and the hope that we will be in Disney World. My plan is to save our tax return and take a really awesome vacation in the fall. I think the boys are at a good age to go..and Kyle has never been...so I want to do it really right!

I am hoping I can get Kyle to agree to fly..he has a fear of flying and wants to drive..I think that is just silly..it will take at least 2 days to get there..and 2 days to get back..that just cuts into our vacation so much you know? Oh well...something that we can definitely discuss and figure out in the course of the next year or so. LOL

Something else to think about is where we will stay. I really really wanna stay "in" the park and ride the shuttles/trams where we need to go. Of course, I could do a search on Orlando real estate and find a really nice rental in the area..or hey! If my return is enough I could just purchase a home there and we would always have a place to stay while there, huh?!?

The next year will be fun trying to work this all out-I'm really looking forward to it!!

save our homes

0 comments: