CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Not meant to be...

Dylan's pre-school got new furniture so they had all the old furniture out in the hallways. I noticed that several of the pieces said "SOLD" and had a last name. I saw a couple that I was very interested in...especially one with little compartment like mail boxes. I was thinking that it would be such a nice way to get the play room organized.

So, I asked at the front desk about buying one or two pieces. Sadly, she told me they were all sold...and the ones that weren't marked were going to another location. I was SO disappointed!! From Dylan's room to the front desk, I had already planned on getting rid of one of the desks in the play room and knew exactly where I would put the "new" furniture. oh well...*sigh*

0 comments: