CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Destructive Little Monkeys

I don't know any little kids that are more destructive than mine. Just when you think they are behaving and being nice and innocent, you get slapped in the face with their destruction!

The other day, Dylan was playing nicely in his bedroom with a couple of matchbox cars and a little metal plane. He was talking and playing and having a grand old time. On my way to the bathroom, I peeked in to watch his super cute playing self. Imagine my surprise when I saw what he was doing--taking the point of the plane and and "nose diving" it into the wood on the bunk beds and ladder!!!

THEN...my mom bought them both big rubbermaid tubs full of craft supplies--paper, pencils, pens, markers, glue sticks, tape, stickers, etc etc. In the course of playing with all this...someone got the bright idea of taking a black marker and drawing all over my brand new kitchen floor!!! Luckily, the marker was washable so no little monkeys got beat!!

Can't wait to see what happens THIS week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tricia,

Your kids are really naughty...
Enjoyed the post when reading about them...Nice blog..
My Love to Logan & Dylan:)