CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Trucker Girl

A couple weeks ago Tammy and I traded cars so Kyle could take all of the carpet we ripped up to the dump. Tammy's husband has a truck and the carpet was in the bed. Anyway, I had to go to the bank so I drove it..and oh my gosh, I am in love with trucks now! I really want one. Actually, I don't know if it is the truck I am in love with per se, or the fact that when you are in a truck you are sitting high up...so I could get the same feel from an SUV or Van. I miss my van. :(

I told mom that I would like a truck, I think. and she asked where I would put my groceries..I told her in the bed of the truck. she said...they'll fly out when you drive home. I explained to her that I would simply get one of those tonneau cover things. She said, ohhhhhh..but I'm pretty sure she didn't know what I was talking about. LOL

I want one of those big loud trucks..you know the kind that you can HEAR idling when you are sitting at a light? I think I have been in a testosterone filled house for too long!

0 comments: