CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A look here, A look there

From time to time when I get bored, I think of "something" and start looking for it on the Internet (did you know Internet is supposed to be capitalized?? that surprises me for some reason). This evenings boredom..while watching a movie..resulted in a look for furniture. There is some really pretty furniture out there. I found Century furniture and I really like it. I'm thinking when my ship comes in I might have to try a piece out...step up a little from my Craigslist furniture purchases of late. ;-)

From browsing furniture I went to browsing homes, cars, boats and ended up at places to vacation. ahhhh, it's fun living in Internet (capital I) fantasy land!!

1 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

Craigslist ROCKS!
I LOVE buying stuff from rich people who have no use for it since the new and even MORE expensive furniture has arrived! Man, talk about a sweet deal...