CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Dylan!!


My baby is FIVE today!! I cannot BELIEVE that 5 years have passed since I birthed that big 11 lb. 1 oz 23" long baby boy! I remember it like it was yesterday.

He is my imaginative child...full of dreams and stories and all kinds of interesting things to say. He makes me laugh and drives me CRAZY. If he thinks he is in trouble, he is quick to run and hide and usually won't come out unless we start "the count". He loves apple juice and fruit snacks and the only ice cream he will eat is cookies and cream. He calls "sleep"--"fweep" and says "tartar sauce" when he is angry. He loves Johnny Cash and "ring of fire". When he dances, he does "the robot"!! He is cute as a button and has the sweetest dimple. He makes my heart swell with pride. He is my "peanut" and I love him SO much!!

Happy Birthday, Dyl-baby...you ROCK!


0 comments: