CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

New Furniture--an update

So...

the girl came today to pick up my old home furntiure. (I sold it for $75). As soon as it was gone I vaccumed and mopped the hard wood floors and cleaned the baseboards, walls, windows and window frames. then we moved in the new furniture.

After a couple "arguments" and LOTS of rearranging..we finally have it set in a way we can both stand. It's not perfect, but it will do.

Unfortunately, the couch is so uncomfortable..I think we hate it. It's like the seat isn't long enough..like from the back to the front. I am a tall girl with big ol' long legs and I just don't feel right when sitting on it. I am hoping that it is ust going to take some time to get used to it. You know..the old furniture alrady had our "divets" in it...just felt right. We just need to make new "divets"!

0 comments: