CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wii Woes

It's 8:45...I have been up for an hour and my kids are already making me nuts. We got a Wii for christmas and they love it..we all love it. But boy do they make me nutty with it. They get mad at each other and yell and if Logan doesn't win he throws a big ol' fit. I swear the child gets sent to his room at least 10 times a day over the wii. We are hoping that with being consistent (you freak out and scream..you go sit in your room alone for a few minutes while the rest of us continue to play) will break him of it. It's really maddening and makes the game less enjoyable for us all.

Right now they are playing Rampage and they aren't acting too awful...YET. I tell ya, I like them MUCH better when they are playing nicely and laughing together..that screaming and crying and whining can drive a momma insane!!

0 comments: