CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 01, 2006

Change of Decor?

I think that I might be getting bored with the decor in my home. It's pretty, um....country I guess and I have a lot of american flag type stuff and baskets. I love it..and it took me a long time to get it this way...but I think I might be getting antsy to make some changes. LOL yes, isn't it JUST LIKE a woman to take forever to get things perfect and then she decides she needs a change?? LOL Good thing I'm only feeling that way about my house decor and not my life or husband!! *wink*

In looking around online, dreaming, playing, pretending...I have seen some wrought iron wall decor that I really like. I like the substantialness (is that even a word) of it...the way it almost looks like it belongs in a castle or something equally romantic. I love the window boxes too...for the outside of the house of course. I had considered getting wrought iron window boxes a year or so ago and then decided that the aluminum siding wouldn't offer enough support...besides the fact that wrought iron doesn't necessarily GO with aluminum siding. LOL It's definitely on my list of things to consider when we get our siding replaced.

Maybe I'll buy a sconce or candle holder of some sort for now and see how I feel about adding it to my decor.

0 comments: