CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fat Confessions

PayPerPost is continuing with their "confessional series". Today's episode is Ted...he talks about being the fat kid and gaining some weight recently. Personally, I think he looks fine..but, a big desk can hide a multitude of sins so to speak. Ha!



I understand too well the "fat thing"..losing weight is hard...really hard and it's NO fun. I have considered the idea of going to the gym...I was thinking of joining the Y, to do it as a family thing..but really I have no time to do that. I bought exercise videos and did them at home during the summer when I was dieting and that worked kinda well, but I resented my computer/me time being "wasted" on exercise. How's that for warped thinking?? LOL Isn't someone supposed to be inventing a miracle pill?? Come ON already!!!!

0 comments: