CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat!!

It rained all day and I was SO scared the kids were going to have to trick or treat in the rain..I don't even know how you DO that. LOL After school, Logan told me that he prayed it would stop raining, so he knew it would be ok. I thought that was so sweet and really hoped it would stop for fear if it didn't his faith would be crushed forever. Kyle said he told him that he didn't know how God felt about Halloween so he wasn't sure if that prayer would be answered or not. LOL No worries though, the rain stopped and we had a wonderful time--raincoat and umbrella free. It was a teensy bit cold..but not terrible by any means.

The kids got their faces painted and looked so cute. Dylan in his big long tail was a RIOT. I made a picture show of the pics I took. I'll have to post it later since I am on the wrong computer. We went around the block, same as we do every year, and stopped in to chat with my mom for a couple mins before heading home. They were both showered, pajama-ed, had eaten 2 pieces of candy, and in bed by 8:00 not too bad for Trick or Treat night. I imagined it to be much later when I finally got them settled.

It was a great night..can't wait to do it again next year!! :)

0 comments: