CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

On the Mend

 

Dylan wasn't feeling much better this morning although he didn't seem to be in as much pain. He was still running a fever and was just laying around so I took him to Urgent Care. they opened at 12 and we were the 2nd people there..so we had like a 10 minute wait!! woohoo!! He has fluid behind his right ear and the left is really really infected, per the Dr. I told him that Dylan just got off a 10 day dose of antibiotics for an ear infection about a week or so ago, so he gave him a shot leg) (which ended up being 1 shot in each of antibiotics this time. Dylan was SUCH a trooper I was so proud of him...and the nurses were impressed to. They had us wait for 20 mins after the shot to make sure he didn't have an allergic reaction. In that time, he fell asleep in my lap. When he woke up to leave, he was whimpering and limping and saying his leg hurt..so I carried him all the way out to the car, 50 pounds is really heavy!! LOL My back was KILLING me.

So, we are home now and he has been in bed watching TV since we got home. he has eaten a little..so I'm pretty sure he's on the mend. He has to go to the Ped on Monday for a follow up..I hope he doesn't need another shot...he'll be devastated!!

0 comments: