CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Confession is good for the Soul

You know what? Working is stressful..no matter what the job is..or how much better or "funner" *grin* it SEEMS than your job, they all equal the same thing...STRESS!! LOL I would think that working for payperpost and being part of the team that allows me to get paid to blog would be an awesome job and lots of fun. I found out this week, that this cool job does NOT come without stress. The team has started making video confessionals and the first one was from Flaming Tamale, it was quite enjoyable and made me laugh out loud more than once. She's a trip and I can tell she would be SO fun to work with..and I BET she brings the stress level for everyone else she works with down just a bit. Check it out...

0 comments: