CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hankerin' for some POKER!!

Last winter we were in Columbus meeting friends of ours. They weren't getting in until late that night so Kyle and I took the kids and walked around Target buying things we didn't REALLY need. :) We bought some playing cards and a Texas Hold 'Em set. I was SOOOO excited!!

We put the kids to bed and sat up LATE eating and playing Poker. It was SO fun especially because I ROCKED at it!! We haven't played again since, and I am a little scared my good luck, was beginner's luck because really, I had NO idea what I was doing. Kyle was annoyed because he said there was no rhyme or reason to what I was playing. LOL WHATEVER! It was working for me!!

Well, I came across that Texas Hold 'Em set again while digging in the closet looking for yarn. and I got a strong Hankerin' to play me some POKER!! I decided to look up some how to's of the game and I found a really great site, explaining the various poker rules, types of poker games, etc. It's a great site and I feel so prepared for our next game of poker--Kyle won't know what hit 'im!! hahahahahahah!!!

0 comments: