CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 14, 2006

YIKES!!

My profile picture is SO scary!! Holy...I don't even know what!!! I THOUGHT that picture ws a good one...it looks good in it's normal size...make it that small and WHOA, NELLIE!! SUH-CAAARRRRRRR-Y!!! :-) So, I need to get that changed ASAP. (Like my MAJOR use of CAPS in this entry?!?! LOL) I'll try to change that tonight when I am on the laptop where all the photos are stored....we'll see. Of course I am going to have to keep the scary one up for awhile now, because if I change it to a "good" picture and someone reads this entry and thinks that I think the "good" picture is the SUH-CAAARRY one and comments their agreement of the scariness..I'm gonna be annoyed. LOL So...maybe I'll wait a few days......

0 comments: