CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11

5 years ago, when the 1st tower was hit, I was on the computer checking my mail and message boards and 9 month old Logan was playing at my feet. At a little after 9, I turned off the computer, scooped up my baby and went into the living room to watch Regis and Kelly. I watched the 2nd tower get hit and then ran to the bedroom to wake up Kyle. We watched the coverage for the rest of the day. I was so glad that Logan was so young and innocent. (Dylan was conceived 2 weeks later.)

So hard to believe it has been 5 years. We watched the anniversary coverage all day today. NBC replayed their coverage of 9/11. It was like living it all over again. Even though I KNEW what was going to happen...the fear in the pit of my stomach was still there. I watched, I cried, I remembered.

We will never forget.

0 comments: