CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Doogie..

Ever Watch Doogie Howser? Every night at the end of the show...it closed with Doogie typing in his journal. I should be that way. I should close every night of my life with a blog entry. It would take very little time and it would keep me from feeling like such a blgger loser. I'm going to try REALLY hard to do that. We'll see how long it lasts!! :)

Big changes here lately. Logan started Kindergarten and Dylan started pre-school. Just when I was SO excited to have alone time on MWF (Dylans school days) I got "promoted" to full time at work. No relaxing alone time for me. Instead I will be spending MY alone time helping the parents of the world with their diaper purchases! Not that I'm complaining...I'm NOT..I'm just saying is all!!

0 comments: