CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Busy month

The month started out with us going to TN to visit the in-laws. The kids had a wonderful time. Angela and her family were there and the boys LOVE their cousins so it was nice to have time with them. After leaving there, we headed to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge to vacation with our friends...the same ones we vacation with every summer. This was our 4th year and we had a wonderful time as usual. I am looking forward to next summer already!! :) I am leaving in a couple days to go to TX with my mom. We will be visiting my sister and going to my nieces pageant. I am so excited and can't wait to see them. While I'm gone K and the boys will head back down to TN to help my MIL with some yard work and tree cutting down she needs done.

0 comments: