CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 26, 2006

Summer changes

Today was Logan's last day of school so we are officially on summer break!! yahoo!!

The picnic and "program" at the school was SO nice and Logan brought home folders of his work throughout the year and several art projects and the teacher gave all the parents photo albums full of pics of their child throughout the year. VERY NICE!!

I went to Target last night to get Mrs. K's gift. I bought a straw tote and filled it with flip flops, sunglasses, a paperback, sunscreen, chapstick, and 2 "survival kits"--1 insect and 1 sunburn. I I hope she likes it..I liked it real well!! LOL

For the summer (and maybe longer depending on how it goes...) we've moved both boys into one room and turned the other bedroom into a play room. We are actually still in the process of getting it all switched. (I'm taking a break) I have cleaned out all the toys, wiped down walls, wiped down furniture, helped move the beds..and I'm tired!! Hopefully, we don't regret this..I am hoping the little darlings will get along well.

Of course...doing all this, we are neglecting doing the cleaning we SHOULD be doing for rita's visit!! SO...it's gonna be a late night. I don't *think* it will take long..the kitchen and bathroom are clean...the living room is kinda trashed. but with K and I both working on it..it shouldn't take too long.

Kyle passed the test. ya-hoo! He accepted a contingent offer of employment and is now awaiting the next step. As much as I would LOVE him to get a job..and as much as he NEEDS to get a job..I am hoping it doesn't mess with our July vacation plans...or the plans I made to go visit my sister at the end of July. If he could start work august 1 that would ROCK!

I guess my break time has come to an end..and the darlings are begging for food...

0 comments: