CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Much better

Logan is feling MUCH MUCH better..thank god. I felt so terrible for him..he was having stupid dry heaves..and we all know how horrible it is to be throwing up, when there is nothing left TO throw up! YUCK! I have phenergan suppositories in my fridge, so I called the ped to ask if I could give him 1/2 of one. She said that I could give him a 1/4. I told him that I had medicine that would make him feel much better, but that since he was throwing up, he couldn't take it through his mouth...that I had to put it in his bottom. He looked and me like I was crazy and then gave a little laugh, like he thought I was joking. LOL Poor thing. But he took it like a champ and barely flinched. He threw up one more time after that...then took a nice long nap and has been fine since.

My visit with Rita was very nice. She got to my moms about 2:30 and we ate around 4 and they left at 8. We talked and laughed and had a very enjoyable time. She then came back for a couple hours today and we are going to meet for lunch tomorrow on their way out of town. The pic at the top is of her and Logan and Avery, today.

0 comments: