CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 29, 2006

Magi


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is Dylan's imaginary friend, Magi. He loves the movie "Fern Gully" and talks about Maji ALL the time. I took him shopping for shoes while we were in TN a couple weeks ago and he wanted these spiderman sandals. I kept telling him that we were not getting those sandals..we were getting THESE sandals. He picked up the box, put it in the cart and said., "Magi says I can get them!" LOL And Kyle told me that he was pushing dylan on the swing in the backyard last week and Dylan wanted him to push "magi" too. lol



When I was Dylan's age I had an imaginary husband. His name was Dick. and evidently, when I was done with him, I told my mom that he died in the fire with John Dixon--a character from my mom's soap "Young and the Restless". LOL

edited to say: John Dixon was on "As The World Turns"...I don't know how I messed that up. Thanks, J for setting me straight!! ;)

0 comments: