CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Money Maker

I am SOO excited. I just had $62 deposited in my paypal account for about an hours worth of "work"!! woohoo!!

You know how you can sign up for "free" trial offers of things like, netflix, aol, etc? Well, I was on a WAHM board today and saw a post about this site that pays you to sign up for these offers. So, I went and checked it out, it looked easy enough and from what the moms said on the board..it is legit and they had all gotten their money no problems. So, I registered and started signing up for things. I picked the ones that pay instantly and require no money up-front. I signed up for 7 offers and made $62!!! While I was signing up I made a list of the things I signed up for, how long the trial was, the number to call to cancel the trial, etc. I went back tonight and transferred my $62 into my paypal account...just to see if it would work! and true to their word...I had $62 in my paypal account lickety split!!

They have a referral program but you don't HAVE to have referrals. You can withdraw money and have it deposited in your paypal once you have $10 in your account. It's really very cool and if I didn't see it in my paypal account myself...I wouldn't believe it.

Check it out!! :) MaviShare

0 comments: