CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Flu & Easter

Kyle and Logan are getting over the flu. Or at least I GUESS it was the flu. Fevers and coughing. Logan is much better...aside from the cough and K is hanigng in. He is still running a fever but refuses to take Ibuprofen for it..so he deserves to be miserable. LOL

Logan missed the easter egg hunt at his school yesterday since he was sick. I felt so bad about it...of course he didn't know they had it..so he wasn't upset. LOL I am going to take him and Dylan to a huge egg hunt on Saturday at one of our local parks.

We were supposed to have dinner at moms tomorrow night for Easter, but she called and cancelled because they aren't feeling that hot at her house. We are going to Kyles aunts house on Sunday for dinner..so it will be a pretty quiet, uneventful easter weekend. I still need to get the easter basket stuff and all that.

Still haven't found a church, so, we aren't going to church this weekend....but I did rent Passion of the Christ and a couple kids easter movies. I told K that if we aren't going to church this weekend we at least need to be reminded of what this weekend is all about. and no...I'm not letting my kids watch Passion..just incase you were wondering. ;)

0 comments: