CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Gameboy

UGH!! This thing is driving me nuts!!! (speaking of driving me nuts...K watches this show called "robot chicken" and one of the "bits" they had on was a pirate with a steering wheel attached to the front of his pants...and the pirate says, "ARRRGGH! It's drivin' me nuts!!!!" So..now..EVERYTIME I say that something is driving me nuts...I think of that. LOL)

ok..back to my interesting gameboy story. We bought Logan a Gameboy for Christmas. Now, I had a gameboy 8 years ago it was a tiny little black and white screen and playing it made my head hurt. So I gave it to my BIL. This NEW and improved Gameboy ROCKS! It's a little color screen and playing it is MUCH MUCH better than that thing I had. ANYWAY...I bought a new game for Logan from someone on cheapcycle. It is a Crash bandicoot game. So, I started playing it and I could actually DO it. I'm not very video game inclined and I pretty much suck at every game I have ever tried to play. I was so excited. so I have been playing this game and I have gotten to a point where I just can't get through the level. I try and try and try. My thumbs hurt from playing it so much (and holding the buttons too hard, I'm sure), I get so aggravated at I scream, I sigh in frustration, I stomp my feet....and yet, I continue to play the blasted thing. That HAS to mean there is something wrong with me right?!?! I should just put the thing away and never touch it again..but I CAN'T. I just CAN'T.

To add insult to injury Kyle has started playing it and is about 5 levels ahead of me now. he offered to help me today and get through the level i was stuck on for me. I told him "no thanks!! I can do it myself!" HA!

0 comments: