CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 08, 2005

put me out of my misery

I'm sick!! waaaah!! I have an awful head cold complete with running/stuffy nose, watering eyes, pounding face, gums, and jaws, fever, and just plain miserableness. BLECK! Kyle is out right now buying me Puffs Plus (I have already gone through 2 rolls of TP and my nose is RAW) and OJ and is getting Chinese from my fave chinese place 25 mins away. Yay him!! :)

I worked for about an hour this morning and then canceled the rest of my shifts. I just feel to miserable to deal with work today.

Please feel sorry for me!!!

1 comments:

Joe Powel said...

Online Exclusive
You are reading the 'human's first ever blog entry. It amazes me that people read the online edition of this second-rate newspaper, yet I know they do because generally, people are pathetic.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!