CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday

I am taking a break from cleaning. The guy that is tearing down our screened in porch and replacing it with a new cover and rails, is coming at 12 ish for us to sign the contract. I still need to run the vaccuum. Oh, I guess I should get dressed too! LOL

Once he leaves, I will head down to moms and put another coat on the ceiling and I coat on the one wall (the red wall). Kyle is going to moms at 3 ish I guess to help load boxes on a truck and bring them over....I'll help bring them in the house when they get back.

At some point I need to run and get some groceries since we have NOTHING to eat..my kids keep saying they are hungry...I keep offering them toast but they already had that this morning so they are refusing. I figure they must not be THAT hungry then! LOL

Tonight my friend Teresa is throwing a going away party for our other..well, HER friend, jennifer. She is moving to minnesota tomorrow. So, I need to head over there and at least make an appearance. I am trying to get Kyle to go with me and we will take the kids. He isn't thrilled with the idea of going...but we'll see. I know the kids would like to go but I don't feel like taking them both by myself.

I have had a migraine for the last few days. I take meds, it goes away, the meds wear off, it comes back. I have been miserable. But, I think it is gone for good now. YAY!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Yu are a busy woman! I hope the headaches go away and I MISS YOU!!!!

Renee said...

I love all the cool new stuff on your blog! You must have a really good friend!LMAO! You need to come and post chickadee!!:-)