CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thanksgiving in April

Since Kyle and I got married and his parents moved to TN, every Thanksgiving we spend down there with them. My mom really misses making Thanksgiving dinner and is always saying how she wishes we would stay home one Thanksgiving, etc etc.

Well, a couple weeks ago she got the idea to have an early Thanksgiving. So, next weekend we will be having our first Thanksgiving in April. Tammy and her family will be there along with Dad and his. It should be really nice and I am looking forward to it..as is mom. She has her menu all planned and has doled out who needs to bring what. I am bringing Sweet Potato Casserole and Deviled Eggs and plates. I think this is a great idea and don't know why we never thought of it sooner...I am thinking it will become a yearly tradition.

Just to make things a little more interesting..Logan got a birthday party invitation for that same Saturday morning...than Dylan got one for another kid at the SAME place on the SAME day. The parties actually overlap each other. LOL I am guessing I will make the eggs the day before and the casserole that morning and then just have to pop it in the oven for a bit when we get home.

0 comments: