CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Oh the pain....

oh the achiness!! I have no idea what is going on with my body but it is really achey and hurty lately. If it's not my back, it's my neck, if it's not my neck, it's my heels, if it's not my heels it's my arms. And they just ACHE...it is SO weird. The ONLY thing I can figure out is that gaining back 10 pounds has had an adverse effect on my body as a whole OR the arthritis in my back is moving to other parts of my body. Regardless of what it is...I know that getting the 10 pounds back off and losing more beyond that will make me feel much better.

Seriously...this pain sucks and I am dreading going to bed because I lay in pain and wake up all through the night in pain. I wonder of one of those adjustable beds would help? Not that I have to money for a new bed...especially since I just bought a new couch!!! hmmm..hopefully the couch will be super comfy!!

0 comments: