CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mother-Daughter(s) Trip

I was thinking the other day about how nice it would be to go on a vacation with my mom and maybe my sister. To just get away, the 2 or 3 of us, no kids, not bothers. Just us. I was thinking it might be nice to go to the beach--even though it's not beach weather--in one of the Carolina's. We went to Myrtle Beach one time and really enjoyed it...we both LOVE the ocean..just the sound of the ocean is so wonderful! So, I was just about to start toying around with the idea of checking out some Hilton Head rentals or something and mom calls.

Apparently, a family friend is getting married the first weekend in April and mom wants to go. Just us girls. I think we are going to do it. It will be rushed, but should be fun....I hope!!

0 comments: