CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Breathing Room

.....so I think when the breathing room around here gets a little better...I need to look into some budgeting software to help keep us on track. I am not good with budgeting our money and I really really need to be. It seems very overwhelming to me and I know it doesn't have to be that way. I just need to least intimidating software out there..and a different mindset. I know that we have to do something. Living with this worry and yucky feeling in my tummy all the time is no fun. We have to start thinking about our future too..we won't always be THIS young! ;-) At some point I know we would like to retire and enjoy our golden years. At the rate we are going now...we'll be working until the day we die. That would stink!

0 comments: