CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lighting

Remember my post about quoizel lighting last month? Well, it's driving me crazy..I wake up in the middle of the night spelling q u o i z e l!! Isn't that nuts??! It takes me back to the days when Logan was little and I would wake up in the night singing those darn Wiggles songs!! UGH!

I think the only way to make the insanity stop is to go purchase a new dining room and kitchen light. You know I'm right! ;-)

Seriously..I need to do something about those lights...especially the dining room. It doesn't even work a lot of the time. Kyle said he isn't sure if the problem is the switch or the light itself. I say..it's the light and let's buy a new one! Of course..you have to have money to buy a new light! HMPH!

0 comments: