CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Drug Rehab

I know I have visited this subject before, but since it is near and dear to my heart, I'm bringing it up again. I hope that maybe someone will see one of these posts and it will make a difference in their life.

I came across this site for a drug treatment center in Battle Creek, Michigan. It looks so nice--it reminds of the facility that Sandra Bullock was in in that movie 28 days.

I love what the little "blurb" on their home page says:

"....we definitely know all about addiction, because we were once addicted..... we deeply care about addicts, because someone made the effort to care about us." Doesn't that just speak volumes? I think so!

1 comments:

taylor1940 said...

Drug rehab is, for many addicts, an unknown entity: a mysterious and mystifying process, a journey with no discernible beginning or end.
===============
Taylor
Drug Rehab