CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tick-Tock

I was looking around my house today and realized we don't have ANY clocks that aren't digital. If the electricity goes out we are SO SOL!

Kyle's brother bought us a clock for Christmas several years ago, it was a wall clock. It's still sitting in the box in the closet. I considered regifting it to him for a wedding gift, but Kyle wouldn't let me.

Anyway...I was thinking that I have the perfect spot for a grandfather clock. However, Kyle says he hates grandfather clocks. He says the "bong-bong-bong-bong" drives him nuts. I told him that I think you can turn that feature off. He then went into a 10 minute "yeah, but...." speech. so, I think it is safe to assume we won't be having one in the perfect spot anytime soon.

Maybe I can get a totem pole instead.

0 comments: