CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Spring is in the air

It was actually kind of warm today...I think it got up to around 50. The snow is melting and I think I heard some birds singing this morning....I even wore sandals to take Logan to school this morning! Spring is definitely in the air. YAY!

Speaking of Sandals...I was looking for a place where I can buy reef sandals online. My friend, Teresa has a pair and they are SO cute. I saw hers towards the end of the season last year so I didn't bother to look for them then. But I think I going to get some this year. This site that I found carries several types/brands of sandals and seem to have pretty good prices. I'm thinking I definitely see a pair (or two) in my future!! Bring on the nice weather!!!










0 comments: