CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 10, 2007

V-day E-card

I don't have the most romantic husband in the world...well, I take that back..he IS romantic, just not in the textbook flowers and candy kind of way. He hates Holidays like Valentine's Day and Sweetest Day, claiming they are "hallmark holidays". I, however, am a total girly girl and really like those holidays!! So, he usually meets me in the middle (kind of) and send me an e-card. This year, I have decided to just do the same thing.



I was checking out Egreetings.com and they really have a great selection of cards. Everything from funny to risque..ooh la la!! And they have cards for all occasions. The price is great too...the first 30 days are free (you can send as many cards as you want) and then after that it's $13.99/year. Now I don't know if you have noticed how much cards are..but you would easily spend that much on 4 cards at a store. One of the other things I like is that you can pick out a card and schedule it to be delivered at a later date. So, my nieces birthday is coming up in
April..I'll probably remember again in May LOL..so it's really cool that I can go to Egreetings.com and pick out a card for her, schedule it to be sent on her birthday and not think about it again!
Valentine's Day eCard by "The Chins"

0 comments: