CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 29, 2007

Going back to Sydney, to Sydney, to Sydney

In 1994 I went to Australia with a youth group. We were there for 10 days and did a LOT of traveling..we visited several different churches and did a lot of sight seeing. It's hard to believe that was 12..almost 13 years ago! It was so neat and I will never forget how awesome it was to see (and tour) the Sydney Opera House and the Harbor Bridge. We also visited a zoo where we fed kangaroos..they were just out in the open..I could walk right up to them and feed them..it was SOOO cool! I really hope to go back some day, when and if I do I definitely plan to do some reasearch on Sydney hotels I would love to find something very close to the opera house and harbor..a luxury I certainly didn't have while traveling with my youth group. LOL

0 comments: