CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Move-In

I'm so excited. I just saw episode 3 of the PPP reality show, RockStartUp!! In this episode they are moving in to their new offices. They look so nice and I wish I could visit in person...no chance of me getting past that fancy shmancy fingerprint reader though!! Here..check it out for yourself so you know what I'm talking about!



Pretty cool, huh? I definitely think they should have hired a cleaning company to come in and clean up after the construction/painter people left. I mean who wants to clean AND move all their stuff in?!? LOL Speaking of the construction people..what was up with the guy using the chair?? Dude...get a ladder!! good grief!!

Did you see the size of some of the monitors there?? YOWZA! That's what I need...and one of those $700 chairs!!

0 comments: