CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Vegas Wedding--PayPerPost Style!

Going to Vegas and we're gonna get maaaarrrriieed... Never been married before, WANNA get married?? PayPerPost is looking for a couple posties to go to Vegas for a payperpost wedding. The opportunity comes with some great perks...you know aside from the wedded bliss and all!!

To announce this newest adventure in the land of PayPerPost, Brit, Veronique, and the new girl (karen??) got dressed in "wedding finery" and made a video. Tell me this isn't the funnest (most fun?) job ever!! LOL

I, for one and am so excited about seeing how this wedding pans out. Of course it will be recorded so we can all watch it and share the happy couples joyous event. I wish I wasn't married so I could do it! LOL I'm sure my husband will be thrilled to read this.

Spread the word...someone is getting married in Vegas...PayPerPost style!!! woohoo!!

0 comments: